Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Why should i

Why in the world should i keep on blogging when i might really have nothing much to say. On days like today i feel my life has become like a river in the plains. It doesnt flow very fast in fact you could feel as if its not moving at all. The problem with steady water is that it starts decaying and i am worried of that is the fate of my life too. That's the point you see, if a river flows, the water is pure and sweet, if it stops flowing, things start decaying. Same is th case with life. Anyways i realise this and am thinking of doing something about it. Just that i don't know what should it be.

Yes she again was too cold today but i never wanted the things to be that way. Its ok if she goes she has to go someday or the other but the sweet memories are too little. What i am truly scared is about the kind of memories she will have for me. I mean like everyone else she will also take me to be a coldhearted selfish a@@#$% when i am not that. All the time she was online i was thinking of what to talk to her and waiting for her to say she has to go. I sensed that she was also thinking about the decay that this pause in the friendship is causing. Seems like too many pauses in my life. I wonder when would it start again. I just hope it starts soon.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home