Friday, April 17, 2009

Lonely Nights

Life, i want to know your reasons.
Why you make yourself so purposeless.
Why you are always so insincere and
can't reciprocate love and care.
Why, you always take and never give,
why when you get it you never use, and
why you render yourself so useless.
Why you feed on sadness and
why you seek misery.
Tell me,why you always have to be a defeatist,
the defeats you secretly savour.
Reasons i want for your indifference and
slumber.
Give me some reasons, for you have
everything i have and i have nothing left anymore.
I am tired, exhausted, lost and purposeless.

As she sleeps besides him,unsatisfied and hurt, she wonders what's worse;
Love that is unrequited or Love that is ungrateful.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rai said...

Hmm...it's difficlut to say. I guess both result in intense pain.

BTW, I have shifted to a new blog: http://rakaonly.wordpress.com/

I don't have your email id, otherwise would have shared my previous blog with you(it's restricted now).

Keep writing. Be happy.

April 22, 2009 3:32 AM  
Blogger Novynotts said...

Hey...its been a long time..
Hope all is going well.
Y dont u post something?? it feels gud to read thru ur blog...it feels like old times :)

December 05, 2009 3:59 AM  
Blogger Rai said...

Hey, how r u? Do u still remember me? Was checking out ur blog after a long time but disappointed to see no new posts!

-RAI

May 01, 2010 8:52 AM  
Blogger Crazy said...

Hi,

Y have you stopped writing??

March 29, 2011 3:01 AM  
Blogger Priyankari said...

I guess such is life...all giving and such is love, all pains...Nice to read you. Keep writing. :)

August 13, 2011 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home